郭德源 － GUO, Deyuan
- 08/2013 - present: PhD student in Computer Science, University of Virginia.
- 07/2010 - 06/2013: Engineer at DSP laboratory, Institute of Microelectronics, Tsinghua University.
- 09/2007 - 07/2010: Master's degree, Integrated Circuit Engineering, Tsinghua University.
- 09/2002 - 07/2006: Bachelor's degree, Aerocraft Design and Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology.
Deyuan Guo was studying and working under the guidance of Prof. Hu He in the DSP Laboratory, Institute of Microelectronics, Tsinghua University.
During the three-year working in this laboratory, he has done many research on system software, such as open64 compiler, gem5 simulator, binutils, gdb, newlib, MPI, operating system, etc., which are essential to the VLIW processors. He has retargeted and ported the software toolchain to several different processors and optimized them. Also he has integrated the software tools together, did a number of integration testing, and evaluated the performance of DSPs by using Dhrystone and CoreMark benchmarks, contributing significantly to the maturation of the processors.
Besides, he has been working on the hardware design of VLIW processors, e.g. the processor architecture optimization, the ISA optimization, the OS supporting, etc.
- Computer Architecture
- Compiler, Simulator, and other system software
- Operating System
- Theory of Computation
This rare creature, named Fibonacci Monster, was born from the Big Bang. I happened to capture it by running the following Python code. I like it.
from turtle import * j, k = 1, 1 while True: i = j + k j, k = i, j forward(20) right(i % 360)